Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Books, Quakes, and Rain

It's rained all week and I've caught up on my reading. I finished Love in the Time of Chlorea and The God Delusion this week. Both were kind of depressing which made them perfect cloudy dark weather reads. Next I'm going to tackle Enders Game, which seems like the opposite of a sunny day beach read.

Anyone else try to match books to the weather?

There was a small earthquake here yesterday. I felt the ground tremble a little as I walked into school. Three girls on the playground stopped playing jump rope and looked at me, and I shrugged, I didn't really know what was going on. My co-teacher told me it was a small tremour(barely even on the richter scale) when I walked into the staff room. It was kind of exciting. and I spent hours yesterday researching earthquakes on the internet.

What would be a good eathquake read?

No comments:

Post a Comment